due diligence investment projects
The implementation of large investment projects begins with a comprehensive Due Diligence procedures.
Our company’s specialists check the legal purity of sections of documents, identify inaccuracies in wording, and contradictions with current regulations.
Turning to experts reduces the level of risk several times and allows you to choose the safest and most promising investment options.
The main areas of verification are: legality, legal status, analysis of relationships and consequences of decisions and documents, profit distribution system and risks of loss of capital.
Verification of founders startups and existing projects.
- Checking the powers of the director or founders: whether the director or founder has the right to perform his duties in the company; whether the head of the company is a mass founder and manager.
- Providing information on whether there are disqualification orders that have entered into legal force in relation to a particular founder;
- Providing information about whether there are legal cases;
- Economics of the project. Adjustment of economic components of the project;
- Checking the business reputation of the founders.